1) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I enjoy travelling but I have always lived in Scotland apart from a period when I stayed in the Deep South of the United States. Scotland is where I would choose to live and there is an island offshore from Oban, with a cottage close by the sea which is visited by otters. That would be a nice place to stay.
2) What is your favourite band/singer?
I love KD Lang’s voice and I never grow tired of listening to the instrumental music of Frank Zappa.
3) If you could be someone else for a day who would it be?
I am interested in the lives of other people and I like reading autobiographies and using my imagination but as for being someone else, even for a day or for a moment would that not be quite a frightening prospect?
4) Concert or Broadway show?
Occasionally a concert
5) Do you have a theme song for your life?
No, but the earliest song I remember was sung by my mother.
6) Would you choose a fancy dinner at a nice restaurant or a picnic in the park?
In spring or summer a picnic would be best, in autumn or winter a nice restaurant.
7) What is your favourite place to shop?
I don’t like shopping as a rule
8) Favourite movie?
I can watch Blade Runner over and over again. A beautiful film that makes you think and it has a great soundtrack.
PS. The above picture was taken last week in the 45,000 acre Pollok Country Park and Gardens in Glasgow.