1. Finishing work early on a sunny day. It is not that I don’t enjoy my work, which is varied and full of interest but somehow the sun is never brighter than when I step out of that door.
2. Jazz played in a nice restaurant with good company when time is lost in the rhythms of the music
3. Seeing people happy for no particular reason. Perhaps the only kind of happiness there really is and it makes me feel happy too.
4. Nature beyond the reach of Man. I like to find quiet places with no sound but that of flowing water, the wind in the grass or the cry of birds. In such places I find happiness.
5. The beautiful creations of mankind. Something created out of inspiration and love is always a joy to see.
6. Reading: I like biographies, history, short stories, science and the wisdom of the ancients.
7. Solitude: as necessary as the air I breathe but I like to have people on hand so that I am never lonely.
8. I love spending time with close friends and family members and as we all get on well with each other I am happy.
9. Travelling somewhere I have never been before is always exciting and educational. New places make me feel new too.
10. I like it when things that are opposed or different come together in harmony. When feet of different sizes and colour dance together on the sand I am happy, though I seldom dance myself.